Acrylic emulsion based, decorative coating system ready for use.
Used after surface preparation with the appropriate primer on wall, stucco, concrete and wood surfaces.
• Confetti is a decorative product for interiors, which hides uneven wall surfaces easily due to its particulate structure and toning effect.
• Hard and abrasion resistant, long-term
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• It provides a pleasant odor for the application environments via its perfume property.
• After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC CEMENT THIN, and painted surfaces should be primed with FIRACOLOR FIRAPRIMER.
• Prior to application, the appropriate primer thinned with clean water by volume 20-25 % and two layers are applied to the surface with a brush or roller.
• After drying of the surface, white or colored CONFETTI is applied gently with a spatula and its special brush. 10 minutes after the last appearance is given to the surface with a plastic spatula; different decorative effects can be achieved by the technique used.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-5 hours thorough-dry time is 24-48 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 2,5L -7,5L
CONSUMPTION: For the application of one coat depending on surface smoothness and on the technique used:
6-8 m²/ L or 0,115-0,145 L/m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
Storage: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
* For a healthier application, the technical bulletin of the product must be examined.