Acrylic emulsion based decorative coating with silky GOLD/SILVER mother-of-pearl finish consisting of metallic pigments.
On all the interior walls, plaster, gross concrete and timber surfaces; it is used together with its appropriate primer after the surface preparation.
• ATLAS GOLD/SILVER provides a glittering decorative view by courtesy of its metallic pigments.
• Live and bright pigments give a pleasant brightness for the surface.
• Via its high water vapor permeability; it provides the vapor to be discharged and the surface to breath.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• It provides a pleasant odor for the application environments via its perfume property.
• After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected by FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY and undercoated with FIRAPRIMER.
• The surface is prepared by the FIRACOLOR FIRAPRIMER application. Then over the surface that is undercoated with the appropriate primer; ATLAS GOLD/SILVER is applied as a single layer by a steel trowel according to the requested effect.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application
DRYING PERIOD: The contact time is 5-6 hours thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKAGING: 1 L - 2,5 L-7,5 L
CONSUMPTION: For a single layer of primer according to the surface smoothness and application techniques
7-9 m²/lt or 0,110-0,135 lt/m².
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
*For a healthier application; the technical bulletin of the product should be considered.