Unifira Silicone Primer
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,textured coating,textured plaster,s
Acrylic emulsion based, silicone added, interior and exterior face undercoat with filling.
UNIFIRA SILICONE is used as undercoating for acrylic based paint and covering materials applied on all kinds of mineral surfaces like concrete, aerated concrete, pressed bricks or thin plaster.
• Prevents absorbance of the surface it is applied to, and decreases paint waste.
• Highly covering.
• Serves as a binding bridge between the final coat of paint and the surface in mineral surfaces like all kind of concrete, aerated concrete, pressed brick, thin plaster and chalking surfaces with high absorbance like satin plaster, plaster board.
• Can be colored in desired colors.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level surface defects with Firacolor ACRYLIC PUTTY.
• Mix UNIFIRA SILICONE well prior to application.
• Prior to application, dilute UNIFIRA SILICONE with 20-25% fresh water, and apply in single coat with roller, brush or spraying method.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 5-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 2.5 L-15 L
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
14-16 m² / L or 0,060 – 0,070 L /m²
FLASH POINT: Water based, non-flammable.
Storage: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
Warnings: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.