Acrylic Primer 1X7
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,textured coating,textured plaster,stucco
Acrylic emulsion based, dense concentration undercoating with high penetration and adherence.
Acrylic Primer 1 x 7 is applied on gypsum, whitewash, surfaces with low quality absorbing latex paint that lost its characteristic and surfaces with high absorption and/or chalking characteristic like aerated concrete etc.
• Acrylic Primer 1 x 7 prevents the absorbing of the surface, and decreases paint waste.
• Serves as a binding bridge between the final coat of paint and the surface in mineral surfaces like all kind of concrete, aerated concrete, pressed brick, thin plaster and chalking surfaces like satin plaster, plaster board.
• Prevents the paint from drying early, and prevents the colour fluctuations that might occur on the final coat of paint on surfaces with different absorption.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THIN.
• Mix ACRYLIC PRIMER well prior to application.
• Dilute 1 measure of ACRYLIC PRIMER with 7 measures of water
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-5 hours and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 16 kg
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
16-20 m² / L or 0,050 – 0,060 L /m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.