Gross Acrylic Primer
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,textured coating,textured plaster,stuc
It is an acrylic emulsion based undercoat, developed exclusively to increase the adherence of the gypsum plaster to the surface on exposed concrete and ceilings.
GROSS PRIMER is used to increase the adherence of gypsum plaster and similar lime-gypsum mortars on exposed concrete.
• Adheres very well to the surface.
• Penetrates exposed concrete very well to provide a good ground for other application materials.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects, if any.
• Mix GROSS PRIMER well prior to application.
• Dilute GROSS PRIMER with 40-45% water and apply with roller.
• Start plaster or gypsum application 24 hours after applying GROSS PRIMER.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 5-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 4 kg -12 kg
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
0.150 -0.300 kg/m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
“Firacolor is a brand of Ayfira Inc