Acrylic emulsion based, special undercoating paint formulized to increase the adherence of the putty-consistency acrylic based decorative materials to the surface.
APPLICATION : Fira Primer is used as undercoating for acrylic based decorative coating materials applied on all kinds of mineral surfaces like concrete, aerated concrete, pressed bricks or thin plaster, gypsum plaster.
• Creates a rough face on the surface.
• Adheres very well to the surface and lays the ground for other decorative materials to be applied.
• It is highly covering.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects, if any.
• Mix FIRA PRIMER well prior to application.
• Prior to application, Dilute FIRE PRIMER with 25-30% fresh water and mix mechanically until homogenous, and then apply in one coat with roller.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 2-3 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 2.5 L
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
14- 16 m² / L or 0,060 – 0,070 L /m²
FLASH POINT: Water based, non-flammable.
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.