Smoothing,filling, putty,preparation surface Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior smoothing
Acrylic emulsion based thick-thin surface smoothing putty used for background preparation of water based paints in exterior walls.
Used for filling the pores in the mineral based surfaces in exterior sides like concrete, light concrete, aerated concrete or plaster.
• High adherence and breathing ability.
• Forms a very durable, smooth and non-chalking surface.
• Decrease in waste of paint.
• Not much chalking during sanding.
• Smoothing the surface with maximum 2 coats.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment.
• Clean the surface of all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust; very absorbent and chalking surfaces must be undercoated with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA.
• FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK-THIN must be mixed thoroughly prior to application.
• FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK-THIN must be applied with steel spud, as one or two coats depending on the surface roughness.
• 24 hours after the application of the putty, the defects on the surface and spud marks must be smoothed with sandpaper.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 25 kg
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
0.4 -0.8 kg/m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
“Firacolor is a brand of Ayfira Inc'