Firatex Acrylic Emulsion Based Elastic Exterior Coating
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,tex
Acrylic emulsion based, long life decorative final coat exterior paint.
Firatex can be used on the siding of all kinds of buildings, surfaces like rough cast, exposed concrete and cement sheets and in interior surfaces with suitable coat for decoration.
• Elastic, retains its elasticity even in low temperatures, and serves as a bridge fort he cracks forming on the surface.
• Not affected by the cracks forming due to buildings settling.
• Provides complete protection against exterior weather conditions on its application surface, prevents forming of mold and fungus.
• Vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe.
• UV resistant, no color fades.
• High alkaline resistance.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK.
• Undercoat the previously painted surfaces or surfaces to be painted with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA or; for better results, dilute FIRATEX with 30% fresh water use as undercoat. We recommend using the same color of undercoat as the selected siding color.
• FIRATEX can be applied with a roller as well as spraying. Before going on to application, apply FIRATEX without dilution if you prefer a rough pattern. In fine pattern applications, we recommend diluting with maximum 5-10% fresh water and applying afterwards.
• You should wait for at least 4 hours between the two coats.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 7,5 L-15 L
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
1-2 m²/lt or 0,5 – 0,8 L /m²
FLASH POINT: Water based, non-flammable.
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.