Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,textured
Acrylic emulsion based, silicon added water resistant, long life, matt decorative interior and exterior face paint.
Ecosil is used on external sides on plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and eternit with suitable undercoating.
• Resistant to wiping, and easily cleaned.
• Water repellent thanks to silicone additive.
• Resistant against weather conditions like rain, snow, extreme hot or cold and abrasion.
• Gives a modern and clean look to surfaces with decorative non-fading colours.
• Highly vapour permeable, enables the vapour to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe.
• Easy application, high covering.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK.
• Previously painted surfaces, or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA. We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding colour.
• Mix ECOSIL well prior to application.
• Prior to application, dilute ECOSIL with 10-15% fresh water, and apply in 2 coats with roller, brush or spraying method. Wait for 4 hours minimum between coats.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-5 hours and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 15 L
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
12-14 m²/lt or 0,070 – 0,080 L /m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
“Firacolor is a brand of Ayfira Inc