Acrofira Acrylic Based Silicone Added Elastic Exterior Coating
Acrylic emulsion based, long life elastic side coating with silicone additive.
Acrofira can be used on the siding of all kinds of buildings, surfaces like rough cast, exposed concrete and cement sheets and in interior surfaces with suitable coat for decoration.
• Elastic, serving as a bridge for the cracks on the application surface, not being affected by the cracks that might occur due to building subsidence.
• Covers up the faults on the surface with the thick layer of film that forms during application.
• Resistant to alkaline.
• Not affected from external factors, and weather conditions like rain, snow, humidity, extreme hot or cold and its colours do not fade.
• Thanks to its vapour permeability, enables the vapour to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY.
• Previously painted surfaces or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA. We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding colour.
• ACROFIRA can be applied with a roller as well as spraying. It should be used without dilution in single-coat application. In two-coat application, it should be applied by diluting with maximum 5-10% fresh water.
• You should wait for at least 4 hours between the two coats.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 25 kg
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
0,5 – 1,2 KG /m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Should be stored in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
*For a healthier application, the technical sheet of the product must be reviewed.