Firasil Acrylic Based Silicone Added Exterior Paint
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,texture
Acrylic emulsion based, silicone added, long life, high quality, matt decorative exterior paint.
Firasil is used on external sides on plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and eternit with suitable undercoating.
• Water repellent thanks to silicone additive.
• Resistant against weather conditions like rain, snow, extreme hot or cold and abrasion.
• Gives a modern and clean look to surfaces with decorative non-fading colours.
• Highly vapour permeable, enables the vapour to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe.
• Easy application, high covering.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK.
• Previously painted surfaces, or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA. We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding colour.
• Mix FIRASIL well prior to application.
• Prior to application, dilute FIRASIL with 15-20% fresh water, and apply in 2 coats with roller, brush or spraying method. Wait a minimum of 4 hours between coats.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-5 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 2, 5 L – 7,5 L - 15 L
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
12-14 m²/lt or 0,070 – 0,080 L /m²
FLASH POINT: Water based, non-flammable.
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
“Firacolor is a brand of Ayfira Inc