Grainy Texture Decorative Exterior Wall Coating
Plaster,coating,interior paint,exterior paint,paint,primer,textured,textured co
Acrylic emulsion based, ready to sue grainy texture decorative coating.
GRAINY SILICONE is used in exterior faces of all kinds of buildings on rough plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and insulation systems as final coat material, along with suitable undercoat.
• Can be produced in different sizes, being 1 mm-1,2 mm-1,5 mm-2 mm-3mm.
• More elastic than cement based products, and thus serves as a bridge for the cracks on the application surface.
• Not affected by the cracks forming due to building settling.
• Vapour permeable, enables the vapour to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe.
• Covers up the faults on the surface with the thick layer of film that forms during application.
• Not affected from external factors, and weather conditions like rain, snow, humidity, extreme hot or cold and its colours do not fade.
• Resistant to UV and alkaline.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK.
• Previously painted surfaces, or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA. We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding colour.
• Mix GRAINY SILICONE until it achieves a homogenous consistency.
• Apply GRAINY SILICONE without diluting in a single coat with a spud.
• Adjust application thickness according to the largest texture stones found in the product. Texture the surface with plastic spud using circular motions.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Drying Time: The contact time is 4-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 25 kg
Consumption: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
1 mm = 0.7 - 1.2 kg/m² 1,2 mm = 1.2 - 1.7 kg/m²
1,5 mm = 1.7 - 2.250 kg/m² 2 mm = 2 -3 kg/m²
3 mm = 3 -3.5 kg/m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
Storage: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
Warnings: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
*For a healthier application, the technical sheet of the product must be reviewed.
"Firacolor is a brand of Ayfira Inc."