KUMTEX can be used on exterior faces of all kinds of buildings, on rough plaster, exposed concrete or cement sheet surfaces with suitable undercoat.
• Covers up the faults on the surface with the thick layer of film that forms during application.
• Resistant to alkaline.
• Not affected from external factors, and weather conditions like rain, snow, humidity, extreme hot or cold and its colors do not fade.
• Vapor permeable, enables the vapor to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe.
• Water-based, odor-free; harmless to human health and environment
• Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with FIRACOLOR ACRYLIC PUTTY THICK.
• Previously painted surfaces, or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with FIRACOLOR UNIFIRA. We recommend using the same color of undercoat as the selected siding color.
• Mix KUMTEX until it achieves a homogenous consistency.
• Spread KUMTEX in even thickness to the entire surface with lambskin roller.
• Texture KUMTEX from bottom to up with sponge roller or crystal roller while still wet. Saturate the roller with material before application. Take care not to overload the roller or let it dry to avoid spoiling the texture.
• You may use a lambskin roller to achieve a different texture.
• Adjust the coarseness or fineness of the texture by adding water to the product, but if too much water is added the texture may drip and get lost, lose its covering feature and late drying depending on season.
• The environment of application must be kept above +5 C within 24 hours during and after the application.
DRYING TIME: The contact time is 4-6 hours, and thorough-dry time is 24 hours in environment of 23oC.
PACKING: 25 kg
CONSUMPTION: Depending on surface smoothness and application methods, for single coat application:
1 – 1,3 kg /m²
FLASH POINT: Water-based, non-flammable
STORAGE: Store in enclosed packaging for 1 year between +5oC to +30oC
WARNINGS: Keep away from places where children can reach. Avoid eye and skin contact.
*For a healthier application, the technical sheet of the product must be reviewed.